Preparation 00:15 mins
Cooking 00:15 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 ounces blue cheese (crumbled)
- 3 ounces bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
- 3 ounces fresh tomatoes (diced, use only tomato meat or pulp)
- 4 tablespoons italian salad dressing
- 8 slices bread
Combine the cream cheese w/the blue cheese & mix well to a smooth consistency.
Add crisped bacon pieces & diced tomato to the cheese mixture & mix just well enough to achieve a good distribution.
Put 8 slices sandwich bread on your cutting board or counter. Using a pastry brush, brush approx 1/2 tbsp of the Italian salad dressing on ea slice of bread.
Turn over 4 slices of the bread & spread 3 oz of the cheese mixture on those 4 slices (You should have 12 oz of cheese mixture for this).
Top ea of those slices w/the other 4 slices so all the exposed bread surfaces are the ones spread w/the Italian salad dressing.
Grill your sandwiches & enjoy!
Submit a Correction