Preparation 00:05 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise or 1 1⁄4 cups miracle whip
- 1 medium dill pickle (or 1/4 cup dill relish)
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes (or fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
Mix all together in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds until finely chopped, but not smooth.
Best if refrigerated for an hour before use.
Note: Can be made without the food processor, using dill relish or finely minced pickle.
Lasts quite a while in the refrigerator.