Preparation 00:30 mins
Cooking 00:06 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) hershey bars (grated)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
Cream the butter and both sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.