Preparation 00:10 mins
Cooking 00:25 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- extra shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Mix together first 8 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Top with cheese.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.