Preparation 00:15 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) bags pepperidge farm chessmen cookies
- 6 -8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed or 1 (12 ounce) container sweetened whipped cream
Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a hand held electric mixer.
Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.