Preparation 00:15 mins
Cooking 00:50 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate glaze
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar (10x)
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot water
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl.
Mix with spoon until smooth.
Leave a Reply