Preparation 00:05 mins
Cooking 00:05 mins
The ingredients of the recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped drained canned pimiento
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
In a medium size saucepan, bring 1/2 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the peas and onion.
LOwer the heat and simmer, covered for 5 minutes or until peas and onion are tender crisp.
Drain, stir the butter, pimiento, dill weed, salt and pepper into veggies, tossing until butter is melted.